The dramatic arched bonnet top of the Old World Collection Crowned Landscape Mirror is embellished with a sculpturally carved shell and scroll motif and inset with beautifully finished figured veneers. The mirror's classical motifs are signatures of the Old World Collection and echo the designs of the Collection's Estate Bed and Armoire. Other rich details include canted pilasters featuring traditional acanthus carvings, bead and bobbin accent molding, burnished edges and hand-rubbed fronts, fitted back panels, and one inch-thick beveled glass mirror. The frame's satiny medium cherry finish is in a rich, warm pomegranate shade that matches the rest of the collection and showcases the beauty of the wood.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-47.72 x d-4.02 x h-53.15
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 121.21 x d- 10.21 x h- 135
- Weight: 63.8 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Bedroom Mirror
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Medium Cherry Material(s): New Zealand Pine Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, Exotic Avodire Veneer, and Glass
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-47.75 x d-5 x h-53.125
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.