The handsome Old World Marble Top Nightstand has a secret: a storage tray hidden behind the upper frame molding. The tray is accessed by opening the top drawer and then engaging the finger groove machined into the bottom edge of the pull-out tray. The drawer itself, built with traditional dovetail construction, is lined in felt to safely hold delicate valuables; the roomy cabinet behind the curved doors has an adjustable shelf. At 33 inches high the piece has a slightly higher profile than the average nightstand, which makes it a good match for the Old World Collection Estate Bed. The Nightstand is elegantly embellished with carving and inlaid veneers and is finished in a rich and warm pomegranate shade that has both depth and clarity. The curved-edge top is emperor marble.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-36.93 x d-19.49 x h-37.01
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 93.8 x d- 49.5 x h- 94.01
- Weight: 114.4 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Nightstands
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Medium Cherry Material(s): New Zealand Pine Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, Exotic Avodire Veneer, and Dark Emperador Marble
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-37 x d-19.5 x h-33.5
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.