The Old World Shield Back Side Chair is enhanced on both front and back with shell, scroll and leaf carving and fancy face veneers. The back frame and decorative wood back splat are curved for comfortable sitting; the seat, upholstered in a versatile traditional woven design, is finished with self-welting. The Old World Shield Back Side Chair can work as part of a dining chair set or as a useful occasional chair in bedroom, living room or dining room. Sold in Sets of 2.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-24.41 x d-25.51 x h-43.86
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 62 x d- 64.8 x h- 111.4
- Weight: 18.7 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Chairs
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Medium Cherry Material(s): Parawood Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, Exotic Avodire Veneer, and Fabric
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-24.5 x d-25.5 x h-43
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.