Upholstered in top grain leather the Old World Shield Back Arm Chair with Leather Seat is enhanced on both front and back with shell, scroll and leaf carving and fancy face veneers. The back frame and decorative wood back splat are curved for comfortable sitting, the roomy scroll front arms feature carved acanthus leaf details, and the cabriole legs are heavily carved and hand rubbed in the traditional European manner. The Old World Shield Back Arm Chair can work as part of a dining set or as a useful occasional chair in bedroom, living room or dining room.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-25.5 x d-25.5 x h-43
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 64.77 x d- 64.77 x h- 109.22
- Weight: 20.9 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Chairs
- Style: Traditional Finish: Medium Cherry Material: Radiata solids cushion:Top grain Leather
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-25.5 x d-25.5 x h-43
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.