The spectacular top of the Old World Leg Dining Table is decorated with book matched cherry veneers in a sunburst design bordered by herringbone inlay and set off with avodire cross banding. The tabletop edge is finished with leaf carved gadroons and the generously scaled cabriole legs are fully carved with shells, acanthus leaves and beads, terminating in gracefully scrolled feet. With the addition of two 18" leaves (included) the table can be expanded to seat ten; the leaves have folding apron rails to facilitate storage in the Old World Wine and Cheese Sideboard. The Old World Leg Dining Table works beautifully with the Old World Upholstered Back Chair or the Old World Shield Back Chair.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-106.46 x d-44.49 x h-30
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 270.41 x d- 113 x h- 76.2
- Weight: 189.2 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Tables
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Medium Cherry Material(s): New Zealand Pine Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, and Exotic Avodire Veneer
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-106.5 x d-44.5 x h-30
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.