With ornate fretwork overlay, lamb's tongue molding and bold carved acanthus leaf corbels on the front pilasters, the Wren Dresser recalls the robust neo-classical architecture of the eighteenth century. The dresser is constructed of Parawood solids and cathedral elm veneers, and is available in Parch, a light open-grained finish, or Mist, a neutral aged gray paint.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-75.94 x d-21.38 x h-56
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 192.89 x d- 54.31 x h- 142.24
- Weight: 273.37 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dressers
- Style: New Traditional Wood Finish: Parch Material(s): Parrawood solids, Cathedral Elm veneers
- Collection: Arch Salvage
- It's all in the details. It's an artfully placed row of hammered nail heads or the sparkle of a faceted glass drawer pull. It's a footboard with cedar-lined storage for bed linens or the carved corbels on a dresser, inspired by the embellishments of a neoclassical marble mantelpiece. The Arch. Salvage Collection from A.R.T. marries the timeless beauty of traditional European architectural detailing with thoughtful functionality for today's living.
||w-76 x d-22 x h-41
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.