Rising from a deep plinth base, the three-drawer Gabriel Bedside Chest makes a statement with ornate relief carving and jewelry-like smoked glass drawer pulls. The top of the chest is cast concrete; the upper drawer has a USB charging station. The chest is constructed of Parawood solids and cathedral elm veneers, and is available in Parch, a light open-grained finish, or Mist, a neutral aged gray paint
- Dimensions In Inches: w-39.09 x d-20 x h-42.5
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 99.29 x d- 50.8 x h- 107.95
- Weight: 138.89 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Nightstands
- Style: New Traditional Wood Finish: Parch Material(s): Parrawood solids, Cathedral Elm veneers, Concrete top
- Collection: Arch Salvage
- It's all in the details. It's an artfully placed row of hammered nail heads or the sparkle of a faceted glass drawer pull. It's a footboard with cedar-lined storage for bed linens or the carved corbels on a dresser, inspired by the embellishments of a neoclassical marble mantelpiece. The Arch. Salvage Collection from A.R.T. marries the timeless beauty of traditional European architectural detailing with thoughtful functionality for today's living.
||w-39 x d-20 x h-33
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.