The architecturally-inspired Gwynn Curio is lit on the inside with its own charming chandelier, operated with a built-in touch button and reflecting in a mirrored panel. The curio's metal frame doors are glazed in antiqued seeded glass; the four adjustable tempered glass shelves are etched with plate grooves. Two lower drawers provide extra storage. The, curio, constructed of Parawood solids and cathedral elm veneers, is finished in light open-grained Parch and is designed to be used singly or bunched.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-46.06 x d-20.43 x h-96.86
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 116.99 x d- 51.89 x h- 246.02
- Weight: 341.71 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Storage & Display Pieces
- Style: New Traditional Wood Finish: Parch Material(s): Parrawood solids, Cathedral Elm veneers, Glass Accents
- Collection: Arch Salvage
- It's all in the details. It's an artfully placed row of hammered nail heads or the sparkle of a faceted glass drawer pull. It's a footboard with cedar-lined storage for bed linens or the carved corbels on a dresser, inspired by the embellishments of a neoclassical marble mantelpiece. The Arch. Salvage Collection from A.R.T. marries the timeless beauty of traditional European architectural detailing with thoughtful functionality for today's living.
||w-46 x d-20.5 x h-94
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.