Inspired by the robust neo-classical architecture of the eighteenth century, the doors of the Wren Buffet's two cabinets are overlaid with ornate fretwork, and are framed in lamb's tongue molding and bold corbeled pilasters. Each cabinet has a drawer and two adjustable and reversible shelves with wine cleats on one side. The buffet is constructed of Parawood solids and cathedral elm veneers, and is available in Parch, a light open-grained finish.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-75.98 x d-21.38 x h-43
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 192.99 x d- 54.31 x h- 109.22
- Weight: 302.03 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Storage & Display Pieces
- Style: New Traditional Wood Finish: Parch Material(s): Parrawood solids, Cathedral Elm veneers
- Collection: Arch Salvage
- It's all in the details. It's an artfully placed row of hammered nail heads or the sparkle of a faceted glass drawer pull. It's a footboard with cedar-lined storage for bed linens or the carved corbels on a dresser, inspired by the embellishments of a neoclassical marble mantelpiece. The Arch. Salvage Collection from A.R.T. marries the timeless beauty of traditional European architectural detailing with thoughtful functionality for today's living.
||w-76 x d-21.375 x h-40
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.